Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04104 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,547 (₨62,062) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)