Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22103 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,782 (E£ 12,587) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)