Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47245 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,259 (E£ 9,015) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)