Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.421 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,424 ($1,227) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)