Cost of living comparison between Huelva, Spain and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.577 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,051 (€885) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)