Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 MYR / GTQ
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,750 (Q6,354) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)