Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.559 MYR / GTQ
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,557 (Q6,366) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)