Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.604 MYR / GTQ
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,621 (Q5,999) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)