Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06615 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,493 (₨52,805) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)