Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,807 (S/. 2,789) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)