Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.307 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,398 (S/. 2,601) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)