Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.336 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,770 (S/. 2,822) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)