Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,540 (27,624 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)