Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12543 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,621 (28,870 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)