Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 MYR / BYR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,121 (14,128,801 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)