Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.949 MYR / BYN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,948 (1,513 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)