Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.211 MYR / BYN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,586 (1,169 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)