Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,397 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.398 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,297 ($977) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)