Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,311 (kr8,488) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)