Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.640 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,411 (kr6,890) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)