Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,694 (kr8,858) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)