Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.613 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,460 (kr5,643) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)