Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,570 (kr5,612) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)