Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.439 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,895 ($1,103) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)