Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.504 MYR / SBD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,754 (11,412 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)