Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.507 MYR / SBD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 73% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,722 (11,292 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (38 minutes ago)