Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,866 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49658 MYR / HKD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 86% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,944 (HK$11,970) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)