Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 MYR / HKD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 106% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,161 (HK$9,424) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)