Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,760 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 MYR / HKD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 90% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,843 (HK$13,385) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)