Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 MYR / BYR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,025 (13,598,379 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)