Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.052 MYR / BYN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,525 (1,230 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)