Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 MYR / SYP *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,728 (333,205 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)