Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,001 (元6,465) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)