Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,180 (元6,655) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)