Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,413 (元5,267) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)