Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.254 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,155 (AU$1,584) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)