Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 MYR / GHS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,615 (GH₵3,663) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)