Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,970 (22,910,621 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)