Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,555 (18,356,649 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)