Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,225 (22,916,533 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)