Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,968 (21,652,320 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)