Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,292 (21,708,915 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)