Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,841 (20,358,548 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yekaterinburg costs руб 900 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (37 minutes ago)