Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06013 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,008 (₨50,024) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)