Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06805 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,939 (₨43,192) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)