Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03712 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,691 (¥153,291) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,028 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Doha costs 4,574 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lugano costs CHF 400 (about 1 hour ago)