Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04019 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,353 (¥108,304) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)