Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03877 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,177 (¥107,742) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)