Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03983 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,335 (¥133,960) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)