Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03762 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,865 (¥155,894) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)