Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03668 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,230 (¥142,599) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)