Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.168 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 110% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,874 (6,740 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (38 minutes ago)