Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,306 (6,158 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)