Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.170 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 114% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,346 (4,571 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)