Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 112% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,300 (4,400 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)