Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.222 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 113% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,324 (4,357 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)