Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.737 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,953 (€834) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)