Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,278 (元5,335) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)