Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.042 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 69% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,245 (€1,040) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)