Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.799 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 68% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,700 (€1,188) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)