Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.977 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 68% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,727 (€1,151) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)