Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,838 (9,259 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (23 minutes ago)