Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48134 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,932 (10,247 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (43 minutes ago)