Cost of living comparison between Hefei, China and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,665 (元4,308) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)