Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,942 (元6,285) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (33 minutes ago)