Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.983 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 76% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,619 (1,411 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)