Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.890 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,897 (1,516 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)