Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.684 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,523 (€752) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)