Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.779 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,549 (€743) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (27 minutes ago)