Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.895 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,786 ($1,229) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (31 minutes ago)