Cost of living comparison between Hartford, Connecticut, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.185 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,248 ($1,254) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (38 minutes ago)