Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,062 (元8,070) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)