Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,000 (元8,083) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)