Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.933 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,486 ($1,141) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)