Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.283 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,583 ($1,304) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)