Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14374 MYR / ETB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,087 (21,478 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (38 minutes ago)