Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,563 (20,383,087 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)