Cost of living comparison between Hanoi, Vietnam and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,223 (21,586,451 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)