Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,850 (20,395,735 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (35 minutes ago)