Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,491 (19,969,465 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (43 minutes ago)