Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,651 (21,226,430 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (30 minutes ago)