Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,491 (17,748,830 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)