Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,730 (元7,542) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)