Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,102 (元6,343) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (40 minutes ago)