Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,726 (元7,384) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)