Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.742 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,519 (2,020 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)