Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.931 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,173 (1,643 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (30 minutes ago)