Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.306 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,365 (C$1,018) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (44 minutes ago)