Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03668 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,027 (¥109,797) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)