Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03574 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,722 (¥104,129) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)