Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,707 (﷼ 20,709,038) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)