Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47684 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,407 (11,339 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)