Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49107 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,385 (10,966 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (41 minutes ago)