Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.259 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,427 (C$1,665) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)