Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.395 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,699 (C$1,090) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)