Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03638 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,534 (¥124,618) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (31 minutes ago)