Cost of living comparison between Hakodate, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03912 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,987 (¥101,902) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)