Cost of living comparison between Haikou, China and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.648 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,268 (元5,043) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)