Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,551 (元5,548) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (24 minutes ago)