Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.207 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,879 (3,214 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (24 minutes ago)