Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,840 (4,848 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)