Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.207 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,887 (4,878 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)