Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,001 (4,475 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)