Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.170 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,853 (3,294 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)