Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03972 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,009 (₨100,921) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)