Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04258 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,374 (₨79,231) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)