Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,761 (5,317 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (29 minutes ago)