Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,741 (4,994 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)