Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03849 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,142 (¥133,582) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (40 minutes ago)