Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03929 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,128 (¥130,531) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (38 minutes ago)