Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.398 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,176 ($950) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)