Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.911 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,980 ($1,273) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)