Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.443 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,342 ($752) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)